Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Crystal Gorge Video

Somehow my unbelievable gypsiness brought me all the way to Colorado, I don't know how or why but I'm here now. The first stop was at my good friend Fred Norquist's house in Carbondale. With a little bit of luck and some late summer rains the Crystal had enough water to make the Upper Gorge a runnable flow. Fred and I rallied up and sent Candace tromping into the gorge by foot. We had an incredible time even though it was extreme low flow. We still ran all the drops and got to run the whole Inner Gorge...that gorge reminds me a lot of the lower section in the Heath Springs gorge on the North fork of the American. Well enjoy the video we all put together and run the brown.

Crystal Gorge 2010 W/LiquidLogic from Fred Norquist on Vimeo.


Some pictures are coming in an August Colorado update after the trip.

Later E.G.

1 comment:

Russ said...

Fantastic video!