Monday, July 13, 2009

Ohanapecosh River, Silver Falls

After a sick/epic day on the Cispus with good juice flow we camped out at the take out of that run readying us for another day out in WA. Our first choice was the Clear fork of the Cowlitz, which was looking low and full of wood. Then with a little fear and starry stout gleam we drove back to Silver Falls only a few short minutes up the road.

Lower flows had me pumped and having another fired up paddler with me made my decision easy.... TO STOUT.


My second lap of Silver falls this summer. Lower flows, but it still dropped as much as ever.


Joining me for this stout, My huckfest amigo Jared Seiler. Buy Demshitz the movie Silver falls is a big full on drop.

Then we went down stream and got on a super beautiful class fun run of the Ohane. With perfectly clear waters and greats boofs, it was a true classic.

All the brown going down these days.





More and more y'all keep it up this summer out there on your local rivers and creeks. Get outside and in your boat I command you!!!!


Later E.G.

No comments: