Friday, August 20, 2010

Hamma Hamma Falls Video

On the search for new goods in Washington I found myself calling around the state to local boaters for any ideas of waterfalls to go huck. After talking with a few folks that new what they were talking about we decided to go and head over to the Olympic Peninsula. Once off the beautiful ferry ride we rolled over westward to the Hamma Hamma river. Camping in an epic spot and meeting up with my good huck partner Fred Norquist we all rallied up to the falls and started scouting this stout.

The drop was scary and huge, a lot of elements going into the descent all together. The entry drop a 20 footer was very tricky and had some bad spots you did not want to end up in. As you can see by the video it was no plop and drop. The first part of the video is of our first trip out there and after Pat and I went down south Demshitz were on their normal Kill it Tour and stopped off in Northern Washington to drop this beast with Fred a week later...Fred took all the video and pictures and put them all together in this sick edit! Enjoy the hucking and super quality HD footy that we shot that day.

Hamma Hamma Falls W/Demshitz from Fred Norquist on Vimeo.



Now I'm back at Fred's house with the last of my money going for one grand finally to B.C. We are hoping the get some stout goods and have lots of good times and fine brines coming soon!

Later E.G.

2 comments:

Bruno said...

Iraaaaado!!! Hey boys, keep this nice work running the shit and making this awesome images. And just o little question ... what is Brown?

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

During a hike here, I lost my roaming labrador retriever after it entered the water above the area of these two falls in 2003. I free climbed down cliffs to get down in the basin in an unssuccessful attempt at rescue or recovery. Found your video trying to show my son a shot of these falls. Wow, can't imagine humans hucking these mammoth falls, after what they did to my late dog.