Monday, July 03, 2006

Montana Movie

Hey, here is a little part of my new movie i'm in the making of. It is all my home town waterfalls and creeks. The section features Ian Garcia, Dan West, Cameron Goodman, and I. The movie is about half way done and is turing out super good. It is a video about my last 2 years of kayaking and features drops like the middle line of #9 to the big bird on the middle Palguin. I should be done with it after my next trip to California. THE VID, hope you like it. Later E.G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck dude this video look like a fucking good summer in gringolandia,,
the garcia brothers go really good big this year, congratulation my compadres, I hope you can come in chile this year for continue run the shit...
Evan and Ian hope yuo continue go big all the time...
Now look for me in jackson team I hope you like my photos...
Los recuerdo mucho y los extrano tambien...
Su gran amigo RODRIGO FROM CHILE.

Anonymous said...

damn evan, thats sweeet! Big T is the shit and you guys styled it. who was the guy who ran right side on mesa? That is nuts. sick vid man, lets see some cali footage now.