Monday, June 12, 2006

Jackson Hole, WY

I spent the last 3 days in Wyoming competing in the jackson whitewater championships. There were 3 events. The down river race on the hoback river, a rodeo on the snake, and a boatercross on the grey's. I took home 3 1st place wine glasses. The short boat class on the hoback, the jounior class in the rodeo, and the jouinor class on the boater cross. I also competed in the mens pro class on the grey's and ended up in second place. I got to see a lot of good friends and hang out in a different area for a while plus the water was really high on all across the state so it was like I got to paddle 3 totaly new runs. Now I have to work for a few days then it's off to Cali for some epic over nighters in the sierras. sorry for no pictures. later E.G.

No comments: